The Best Sci-Fi & Fantasy Babes On T.V

Being the huuuuuuuge fan of Sci-Fi and Fantasy T.V that I am I sometimes wonder if half the reason I love these programmes so much is because the women are always so unbelievably stunning... I doubt there has ever been a series, from the 80's right through to 2009, that I haven't had a crush on a woman from. Even compiling this giant list below was a strenuous task and there's always one or two that you forget until someone mentions them and you have a Homer "DOH" moment and rush to add them before they get left out.

Anyway here's my list of the top babes from sci-fi and fantasy T.V. below. They're in alphabetical order according to the actresses first name, which I will be adding very soon (I couldn't bring myself to rate them or compile a top 10 etc, I'd go insane trying to choose between them!).

If you can think of anyone else I might have missed (no movie girls, just strictly sci-fi and fantasy T.V) or you'd like to tell us your top babes then please feel free to comment and I'll add a good pic asap.

If you've come accross this site by itself without visiting its mother site http://kryptonianwarrior.blogspot.com/ please pop over there to see the latest news, gossip and reviews for T.V, movies, toys, collectibles, video games and more.

























































































Kryptonian Warrior

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What about Karen Gillan from the Series 5 of Doctor Who?